zondag 30 september 2012

CARDABILITIES #60

It's that time of the month again: time for a new sketch from Cardabilites, #60
I just love the sketch Karan made . It was so easy to work with.


This is what I've done with it. 
(click to enlarge)
Supplies: cardstock, Prima Marketing "Almanac" Collection, swirl by ZVA Creative, Fiskars punch "Apron Lace", tule.

This time no text on the card, because I think this would be a bit to much. I decided that I'm going to stamp and emboss a text on the inside of the card by the time I'm going to send it.

The colors I used are a bit dark for my doing, but I just love this paper so I had to have it ( I guess you all know that feeling).

Well, I hope you like what I've done with the sketch.

Have a great day!

Toodles,

21 opmerkingen:

  1. Brun is niet echt mijn kleur maar ik vind het toch een hele mooie kaart geworden! En je kunt 'm voor allerlei gelegenheden gebruiken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een prachtige uitwerking van de schets!
    Mooi met die strookjes...
    Groetjes,
    Arja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Stunning card. The butterflies look so real. Love your extra added bling as well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I think this is beautiful Jolanda - the swirl bling adds so much to the colors as well as the beautiful butterflies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Heel erg mooi kaartje Jolanda, chique uitstraling door de kleurencombi&bling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. PS: wat ontzettend leuk om te zien hoe verschillend de kaartjes van het DT allemaal zijn hè?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful card! Fantastic colours and embellishments!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful1 I just love all the structure on this card and how you embellieshed it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. adorable ♥ love the butterflies and how well you manage to coordinate the colors of this card ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Absolutely stunning Jolanda ! Just love the tulle Nd the bling!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. The butterflies and tulle are beautiful, love your card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Ja hoor, dat gevoel kennen we allemaal! :D
    Prachtige kaart Jolan, heel stijlvol en romantisch.
    Helemaal niet somber, ondanks de donkere kleuren.
    xxx, C

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...