dinsdag 18 december 2012

Altered picture frame: "Endless Love"

Now this project has been laying finished on my desk for a small week or so. I just had to wait some, before I could put it on my blog.
 
On my surch for what paper to use I stuck on Pion Design "Studio of Memories". Now this is my all time favorite Pion Design collection, I just didn't now I still had some left. But lucky me...

 
(click to enlarge)


Supplies: wooden picture frame, Pion Design's "Studio of Memories", music stamp by Artemio, Tim Holtz Idea-ology "Trinket Pins" and "Foliage", Crackle Paint "Picket Fence" and "Liquid Pearls" by Ranger's, roses by Wild Orchid Crafts, pearl ribbon.

The frame shape was cut out of the different papers. Then I stamped only the light colored paper and started tearing it up, inked the edges glued it to the other paper and took out the sewing machine.



Every here and there I put some crackle paint on the edges.
Now sometimes I dry the crackle paint with the heatgun, but I think it crack's better when you let it dry naturally. That's why I put the crackle paint on just before I had to go to work.
Some of the crackle paint was inked, other parts weren't.



After embellishing it, I glued it to the frame.



Checked it to see if it needed some more cracklepaint or ink on the edges and that's it.


It's been quite a while since I had so much fun being creative and I love the outcome.

Have a great day!

Toodles,

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel romantisch en prachtig gemaakt ! Mooi "touw" rond de foto !
    Liefs,
    Hilde

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooh wat is -ie mooi geworden!!
    Ik heb zo'n grijze van de Action komt de jouwe daar ook vandaan?
    Ik ken hem niet meer terug;-)
    Liefs,
    Arja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, wat super mooi geworden, Jolanda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Echt heel mooien erg romantisch. Leuk met die foto in de O.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ik vind het heel mooi geworden jolanda lijkt me een leuk project om te doen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wat mooi geworden. Dat is echt een pronkstuk.

    liefs Heidie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow!!! Dat is mooi zeg!
    En wat een details, super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. WAt prachtig is dit gemaakt liefde hangt er rond bij jou thuis haha..............kan jij verklappen waar je dat hout love van dan heb ...............?xxxxtanja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Tuurlijk kan ik dat.
      Het frame heb ik bij "Action" vandaan.

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...