vrijdag 25 januari 2013

My introduction at Inspired Blueprints

As I told a couple of weeks ago, I'm one of the lucky one's who got in Inspired Blueprints' design team. Here's my formal introduction.


Today I have the pleasure of introducing another of our lovely design team members...

Jolanda C. van Pareren


Located | the Netherlands


Blog | Scrapdictive
 
Preferred scrapbooking medium | 12x12
 

What inspired you to begin your creative journey?
The first time I ever saw a scrapbook page my husband and I were in Florida on vacation. I loved it, but at that time, as far as I knew, it wasn't known in the Netherlands. It wasn't until a couple of years later I stumbled over a Dutch scrapbooking magazine. I bought it, but at that time I was hooked on another hobby (making jewellery) so I didn't do anything with it. It wasn't until we bought a puppy, that I really wanted to do something with it. To be sure that I knew what I was doing, I took a beginners workshop. I was hooked right away. It took a while to find out which style I really liked, but then... Well, just take a look at the things I'll be posting for Inspired Blueprints, or take a peak on my blog.

If you were to describe your scrapbooking style in five words, what would they be?
Vintage chic / romantic / sometimes side step to mixed media.

What type of camera do you use?
a reflex camera (Nikon D3200).

Where do you do most of your scrapbooking?
Since my husband made me a scrapbooking room, I'm using it for about 99% of the times. The other percent is on the couch in the living room.

What time of day are you most creative, and what inspires you to create?
Since I mostly wake up in the wee hours of the morning (I wish sometimes I could sleep late), I'm most productive in the early mornings, but... when I got this idea in my head that just has to come out, I can easily go on scrapbooking until somewhere around 03.00 a.m. (only in weekends).

Why do you love sketches?
I guess because it's kind of challenging. Especially when you're 'forced' to make something different then you would make by your self.

-----------------------------------------

Jolanda has described her scrapping style to a tee! Check out her vintage chic and romantic spin on Inspired Blueprints sketch 74
 
 
Inspired Blueprints | Sketch 74


Also, did you know that Inspired Blueprints has a blog and a ning site? You sohould take a look at them both and please, don't hesitate to sign up.
I hope to see you there!
 

 
Toodles,

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie binnenkomer, Jolanda. Super gave uitwerking van de sketch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Bravo Jolanda, heel veel succes en plezier in dit team!
    xxx, C

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtige uitwerking van de sketch Jolanda, mooie kleuren, lekker bling bling en leuke foto van je nichtje. Ik had me intussen aangemeld op de site en zal eens een poging wagen met deze sketch :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuk hoe je de sketch hebt gebruikt en wat wordt Nala al een echte jongedame !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat geweldig dat je in dit team terecht bent gekomen!!! chapeau!!
    Hoop je binnenkort te zien :)

    Groetjes Jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. nog van harte gefeliciteerd en je hebt de sketch prachtig gebruikt. Heel veel succes in het DT team!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gefeliciteerd met het behalen van het DT bij Inspired blueprints. Je uitwerking van de schets is geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. dat is leuk! gefeliciteerd met je dt-schap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...