vrijdag 18 januari 2013

Some stamped tags


I thogught it was time for me to take out some stamps. After some playing around with them, this is what I've got.
(click to enlarge)
Supplies: Inkssentials manila tag #8, Stamp-It Australia "Time in Paris" & "A Map", Stampers Anonymous "Mixed Media CMS125" and "Carte Postale", Pink Paislee stamp "Parisian Anthology", Unity "Beloved Collection - Be Still", Ranger Distress Ink, clear embossing powder, Tim Holtz Alterations Mover and Shapers "Mini butterfly set".


For this tag I inked up to whole background with Ranger's Tumbled Glass. Next I stamped my background with "Carte Postale" and used the same color. Because I wanted to emboss my stamps on top I had to use the heat gun to dry the ink.
After stamping both the "Time in Paris" and "Parisian Anthology" stamp with black distress ink, I dipped the tag in clear embossing powder, used my heatgun again, distressed the edges with some vintage photo and started decoration the tag with some pieces of paper and a butterfly diecut on which I also used some clear embossing powder.


For this tag to corners on one side with "Crushed Olive". I used the same color on the opposite side right in the middle. The 'left over space' (which also should be to corners on one side and right in the middle of the other side) I inked with "Mustard Seed".
After drying the ink with a heatgun, I sprayed some water on the tag used my heat tool to dry the wate. That way you'll get those splattery light colored stains on the tag.
Next I stamped "A Map" with black distress ink and embossed it.
The birds were inked up with the same ink colors as I used for my background.
For the chicken wire stamp I used some "Vintage Phote", the same color I used to ink the edges of the tag.

For some great stamps you should take a look at Sin City Scraps! I just love what I saw there!

I have to get going now.
Have a great Friday!

Toodles,

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Ze zijn superleuk Jolanda !
    Liefs
    Margo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for your submission to be on the SinCity Scraps Design Team

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig stempelwerk!!! vind vooral de blauwe erg mooi geworden.

    Lieve groet Jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ik vind de tags erg leuk, mooi van kleur ook!
    En leuk dat zwarte gaas als 'touwtje';-)
    Liefs,
    Arja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gaaf gedaan!
    Ik vind de onderste juist mooi :D
    xxx, C

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Heel mooi, ik vind vooral die gele mooi! Wat doe je nu met die labels, verstuur je ze als kaart?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...