vrijdag 15 februari 2013

CARDABILITIES #69: With Love

Not only is it Friday, but it's also the 15th of the month. That means it's time for another challenge of Cardabilties. What a great way to start off the weekend.

This is what I did with Cardabilities' 69th sketch:
(click to enlarge)
Supplies: cardstock, Pink Paislee's "Butterfly Garden", Sizzix Bigz Die "Hearts Primitive", Joy! Crafts Vintage Flourishes die "6003/0024, Martha Stewart's "Branch" punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, stamp by Melissa Frances, doily, ribbon, pearls, Perfect Pearl Mist

Some details:

The flower dies I got from Every Lil' Thing (Joy! Crafts).


I made the small plaster heart myself. I colored it with distress ink and sprayed a little Perfect Pearls Mist (perfect pearl), which gives it a different look then when I would've used Glimmer Mist.

And of course... the sketch:

As always I hope you like what I've did with the skech and of course I really love to see you joining us at Cardabilies!

Have a great day!!

Toodles,

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Stunning jolanda such soft and pretty colours!' Love your handmade heart too x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Zo'n mooi kaartje mag altijd op de mat vallen!
    Mooi gedaan Jolanda en dank voor je reklame ;)
    xxx, C

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I just love the softness of your card. Stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...