donderdag 28 februari 2013

CARDABILITIES #70: Be True

The last day of February and also my last entry as one of Cardabilities Design Team members.'For me it's time to move over and make place for a whole new Team.
I've been a member of the Cardabilities team for a little over a year (4 terms) and I have to say: I had a lot of fun working with Karan's sketches and it was great to be on the team. I know the new team members will love their place in the new team and I wish them all the best.
 
Time for the card (#70) I made. I loved the sketch and I really had fun making this card.
 


(Click on picture(s) to enlarge)
Supplies: cardstock, Crafty Secrets "Classic" paper pad, Tim Holtz Alterations "Tattered Banners", Ranger's Liquid Pearls, stamps by Unity and Viva Decor, doily, lace, pins, pearl ribbon.

And here's the sketch...

I hope you like what I did with the sketch and that you'll come and join us over at Cardabilities!

See you around!

Toodles,

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Wederom een prachtkaart Jolanda, helemaal mijn kleurtjes, en mooie details. Die kroonluchter maakt het helemaal superchique.
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dit is een beauty Jolanda!!! Wederom een prachtige creatie van jou hand!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heel mooi Jolanda, leuk zoals jij altijd een sketch uitwerkt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So soft and beautiful. Love it. Thanks for the time as a fellow DT at the Cardabilities and good luck with your scrappy happy future <3 Petra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. prachtige kaart ,leuk dat parelkettinkje op de bloem

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wauw, wat een mooie uitwerking van de sketch, Jolanda. Prachtig kaartje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een lief kaartje. Heel mooi die 'poedertinten'!
    Liefs,
    Arja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Jolanda, this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the gems on the chandelier and just how soft and romantic this card is! SIGH!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...