donderdag 21 februari 2013

INSPIRED BLUEPRINTS #84: Faces

It's Thursday night in Europe and already Friday Down Under. What better way to start of the weekend than with a new Inspired Blueprints challenge.

For me this challenge was two challenges in one. Don't ask me why, because I wouldn't know how to answer it, but I really had some difficulties with the sketch. So that was my first challenge.
The seccond challenge was the paper I used for this layout. Although I really love it, I just have to face it... I'm a vintage kinda girl (LOL).
I know my way around with all kinds of vintage paper, but bold colors and I aren't the greatest match.

This is my entry for this week:
(Click on pictures to enlarge)
Supplies: Glitz Design "Cashmere Dame", Joy! Crafts dies "Vintage Flourishes 6003/0023" (butterfly) and "Vintage Borders 6002/0163" (swirl), ribbon, lace, rhinestones, alpha by American Craft.
And some detail pictures...

I used glitter glue to give the cut out roses just a bit extra.


Why use a stamp the traditional way, when you can also use just a small part of it?!

The butterfly and swirl I got from Every lil' Thing (Joy! Crafts).

And here's the 84th sketch...


I very curious what you think about the layout a made.

If you want to join us at Inspired Blueprints, just hop on over our ning-site or blog and show us the layout you made with the help of the sketch.

I hope to see you there.

Have a great weekend!!

Toodles,

1 opmerking:

  1. Haha, jij was nog veel dapperder dan ik met dit papier!
    Ik heb me NIET gewaagd aan de zwarte en gele vellen, mij té heftig die kleuren ;)
    Overigens vind ik je layout mooi geworden; de foto's kleuren mooi met het donkere achtergrondvel en geel geeft het een zonnige uitstraling.
    Je dubbele challange goed doorstaan!
    xxx, C

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...