dinsdag 25 november 2014

Sketchabilities #127: "Missing you"

Last Saturday I not only made a card, but I also made a layout (my first layout in ages). Homeboy is in all of the pictures. After a couple of medical interventions (both surgical and non surgical), we had to let him go. That was a couple of months ago. I still think of him a lot. While making this page I realized that it still hurts me a lot nog having him around anymore.

(Click to enlarge)
Supplies: Cardstock, masks by Prima Marketing (2x Finnabair), TCW template Mini Tile Texture, leaves by Artemio, cat paw punch by Fiskars, Tim Holtz' die "Wordplay", stamps by Prima Marketing and KaiserCraft, flowers by Wild Orchids Crafts, tule.

And some close ups...




To make this page I used a sketch of Sketchabilities:
As you can see I turned the sketch upside down

Even though I used blue on my page, I'm very happy with the outcome. Blue and I normally just don't match.

Well that's all fow now.
Please let me know what you think of this page and see you next time!

Toodles,

5 opmerkingen:

  1. so beautiful layout !! thanks for playing with Sketchabilities

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een hele mooie layout, super hoe je die letters gemaakt hebt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great Layout !!! love the pictures, nice cat !!! Thanks for playing along with sketchabilities

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat heb je de foto's mooi verwerkt op de lo, Jolanda. Een dierbare herinnering en een prachtig geheel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love how you move the sketch over. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...