vrijdag 12 december 2014

Canvas: Love

It was my intention to place this a bit earlier, but I've been kind of busy last view weeks and so I just didn't come to it, but here it is... the mixed media canvas I worked on somewhere the week before last.

It didn't come out as good as I hoped, but I still like it.

(Click on pictures to enlarge)
Supplies: 3D canvas (20x20cm), gesso, liquitex molding paste, embossing powders, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Silks Acrylic Glaze, embelishments by Tim Holtz/Prima Marketing and others.

And some close ups...





As always, I like to think what you think of it.
Until next time...

Toodles,

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice, I love the colors and the design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat mooi weer Jolanda, ik weet niet wat je in gedachten had maar dit is echt prachtig. en wat een stralende foto weer van jullie, zo leuk om steeds te zien. Mooie compositie en leuk met de vlinders en hartjes er op. een topper!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh mooi geworden Jolanda, prachtig van kleur en leuke foto ook!

    Greetz,
    Maureen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...